We made it!
Friday, July 27, 2012
Monday, July 16, 2012
Pilgrimage to Columbia to celebrate St. Patrick's day Rolla style. Problem is we have way too many kids between all of us and we have to find fun things to do during the day (besides drinking). So off to the park we went...the kiddos loved it. Sadly I have no picture from the parties... but I am sure it involved some keg beer, fried food, boat races and lots of memories.
I used a scrapbook starting point from Shimelle... which made this layout come together easily.
Monday, July 9, 2012
super-saver scrapbooking class from my local store Scrapbook Generations. You get three two-page layouts from the same collection. I tweaked mine a little bit to fit the pictures I had on hand. Thanks SG for the quick layout!
Thursday, July 5, 2012
- A parrot (repeats everything, words, sounds)
- Using words more everyday (Trinity, milk, ball, dog, baby, shoes, bubbles, apple, please, thank you, more)
- Loves playing with baby dolls
- Loves the dress up shoes
- Stacking blocks
- Throwing balls (pretty good arm)
- Loves to jump into the pool from the edge
- Blowing bubbles in the water
- Sings Ashes Ashes (Ring Around the Rosy)
- Loves the water/lake
- Enjoys her life jacket (will bring it to you)
- Falls asleep every time on the boat
- Wants to do EVERYTHING her big sister is doing
- Great sleeper (8PM - 7AM)
- Great napper (12PM - 2PM)
- Loves fruit (strawberries, apple, raspberries, blueberries, banana)
- Loves eating vegetables straight from the garden
- Tough little girl (will fall down and just keep going, smashes spiders)
- Perfecting the art of throwing a fit
- Loves her daddy (wheres daddy? when she hears the basement door she runs screaming daddy daddy)