Thursday, May 17, 2012

Strawberries

This little girl loves to eat strawberries from our very own patch. She knows how to dig around to look for them and will pick her own.  She even attempts to throw the green tops like we do when you are done eating.  If you are not careful she will sneak over there and grab a handful and come back to join in whatever everyone else is doing.  When David picks them into a bowl she almost eats them faster than he can pick them.  So cute.

I have signed up for Instagram and am loving it.  I printed off a bunch of photos recently so I had to scrap them.  This is a 2012 layout....which is so unlike me to scrap anything ultra current.  I used my Studio Calico January kit County Fair and this sketch.

Do you use Instagram? (it is now on Android phones!!!!)  If you do let me know your username so I can follow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment