Wednesday, May 30, 2012
I have been on a mini scrapbooking roll. At least one layout a week, thanks to less TV in the summer! I used my May Studio Calico kit 35mm and my own design for a change.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Some things you learned:
- Counting to 100
- Counting by 5s to 100
- Counting by 2s
- Superkids Phonics (phonetic sounds of all the letters)
- Blends sounds into words
- Started to read
- The Our Father
- The Pledge of Allegiance
- Countless songs that you love to sing continuously
- Counting to 10 in Spanish
- Spanish colors (with cute songs to help remember)
- Color words by sight
- Number words by sight
- Beginning sight words
- Rhyming words
- Started spelling tests
- How to draw hearts (lots of heart drawings going on)
- Days of the week
- Telling time to the hour
- Simple addition and subtraction
- Patterns and sequences
- and lots more that I will marvel at everyday!
Way to go kiddo!
May Studio Calico kit 35 mm and scraplifted this layout by Sasha Farina. I have been in a one page mood lately but I need to switch into two page mode and get some 2011 scrapping done!
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Did I mention that she turned 6! She graduates Kindergarten tomorrow. Here are some Ashley highlights from the past few weeks.
A short getaway to Big Cedar with the Schmidts. Ashley had engineered a Lincoln Log house with a pretty cool roof.
Swinging the bat at the Springfield Cardinals game.
End of the year swim party with her Girl Scout Daisy Troop. To celebrate the over 600 boxes of cookies they sold! (Ashley is fourth form the left).
All in all she is a great kid (minus some listening problems). We love you Ashley!
Thursday, May 17, 2012
I have signed up for Instagram and am loving it. I printed off a bunch of photos recently so I had to scrap them. This is a 2012 layout....which is so unlike me to scrap anything ultra current. I used my Studio Calico January kit County Fair and this sketch.
Do you use Instagram? (it is now on Android phones!!!!) If you do let me know your username so I can follow you!
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
- Finding her body parts (belly, nose, eyes, hair, feet)
- If you ask where her nose is she then has to find everyone in the rooms nose too
- Making animal sounds (dog, cow, monkey, lion, snake)
- Loves to scribble with markers, pens, etc.
- Loves to eat erasers off of pencils
- Sleeping 8 PM to 7AM at night
- Naps 12PM to 2PM
- Attending Goddard Monday thru Thursday
- Loves the 4-wheeler and riding lawn mower (bounces up and down)
- Loves to do whatever big sis is doing
- Really starting to use her words (Ash-lee, Milk, shoes, dog)
- Repeats words after you say something
- Loves to eat
- Has quite a belly on her
- Loves bath time (splashing and pouring are favorites)
- Says UH OH a lot
- Say UN UH when she really means Yes (while patting her hands to her chest and shaking her head yes)
- Loves to wave bye bye
- Runs really fast with her belly sticking out and her arms behind her
- Loves to dance
- Gives kisses (more of the sound than anything)
- Loves to be outside
- Loves sweets, especially chocolate!
I can't believe this little girl is 18 months...we love her to death. She is such a sweetheart.