Thursday, December 27, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Santa emailed Ashley a video this day. I think she has watched it at least 10 times since. According to Santa she is going to receive a gift, but there were lots of red lights going off on the elf's machine. She is supposed to be working on listening to her parents....it's not going so well.
Monday, December 17, 2012
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Monday, December 10, 2012
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Simple Stories Red Sn@p Binder. I will be using one full 6x8 page protector and one 3x4/4x6 divided page protector per day. In addition to my on-hand supplies I will be using Studio Calico's December Daily kit. I will also be using Ali Edwards overlays for my journal block each day. I tried to make it as easy as possible to complete....and so far it this process seems to be working.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
super savers class at Scrapbook Generation that I attended this past Saturday. SG made this come together real easy!
I am again doing a December Daily as inspired by Ali Edwards this year. I have completed my first two days minus a few tweeks. I will start sharing my layouts soon. I am excited about this project!
Monday, December 3, 2012
- Loves her big sister to pieces and copies what ever Ashley is doing (you can see her look at Ashley and then repeat what she just did)
- Bugs her big sister to pieces
- Everything is mine (most annoying is the my mommy fighting between Ashley and Allison)
- Loves books, baby dolls, Lego Duplo blocks and tractors
- Starting to ask why when you tell her something (really already?????)
- Learning her colors (most things are blue)
- Still naps two hours in the afternoon
- Sleeping in her crib with the crib door open and the bedroom door closed
- Says please and thank you
- Seems to be left handed
- Loves milk and asks for it all the time
- Is demanding if you don't answer her right away (MOM!)
- Loves chocolate, candy, anything sweet
- Is a so so eater, loves fruit the most
- Has an awesome vocabulary
- Running, jumping, kicking, climbing, dancing
- Has the best belly laugh
- Attending daycare four days a week and hates drop off
- Entertaining the idea of potty training (she will go if you set her on the potty but is not to telling us she needs to go just yet)
- Loves to look at photos on my phone (can navigate through the gallery like a pro)
Most of all I love this little girl to pieces. She can drive me crazy but I enjoy her more and more everyday.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
November Studio Calico Sock Hop kit. P.S. Ann was pregnant at this celebration AND SHE HID IT FROM ALL OF US. I still claim if I was not so drunk I would have figured it out, all the signs were there! Damn you beer :) and the hangover I had all day Sunday.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
November Studio Calico kit Sock Hop with a scraplift of this great layout by Maggie Holmes. These two little girls are so so close in age and when they get together there is lots of mine and pushing and shoving going on. But Allison loves Hannah to death and is constantly asking about her and wants to see pictures on my phone. Monkey see monkey do would have been a great title for this layout too.
sketch by Basic Grey for inspiration and my Studio Calico November kit Sock Hop. New Years will never be the same after this awesome wedding... this group spends New Years together (for as long as I can remember) in different cities and this one was one of the best yet. Now this year....WE NEED PLANS!
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
December Daily again this year so probably no layouts in December and I would like to finish out my year behind scrapbooking before the new year!