- are a big time drooler
- are a spit up queen (lots more than you sister)
- had a cold most of the past month, but you are a trooper and it really hasn't effected your mood
- started sitting in the Bumbo, but sometimes you don't like it and straighten up almost popping yourself out
- hold your hands over your head when nursing, sometime holding onto your hair
- Still nursing every two to three hours during the day
- Sleep thru the night (usually 9 to 10 hours), love that!
- Doing great with head control and will tolerate tummy time for about 5 minutes
- Wearing 3-6 month clothes, but still in some 3 month sleepers
- Nickname is Big-um
- Give us big smiles
- love to play Patty Cake
- put yourself to sleep, really don't like being held if you are tired
- still sleeping in our room
- love to be swaddled at night
- love to follow your sister around with your eyes and give her big smiles
- tolerate being held (in various positions usually for two seconds each) by your sister
- doing great with the nanny while mommy works
- not into a great schedule yet, but we are working on it (still doing eat, play, sleep)
Monday, January 31, 2011
At three months you:
Saturday, January 22, 2011
This layout is from a Latest and Greatest class by Embelish It. Love there classes! I also used a Walgreens photo collage that I cut up. If you watch you can get these for free. I love using the collages and getting lots of little pictures in there.
This layout is from a Scrapbook Generations kit.
I'm not ashamed to use these kits, it makes getting my layouts done lots quicker. I am getting real close to finishing 2009. Can't wait to dig into my 2010 pictures!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Not tonight... last night (and I even got the Christmas Thank Yous done too). But not tonight, I am battling a little cold. YUCK
This layout is based off an Allison Davis sketch on her new website Sketch Support. Allison owns my new local scrapbook store, Scrapbook Generation.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Well technically I have been scrapbooking, I have been working on my Michigan vacation album. But it is 8x8 and really quick pages so I haven't been sharing them. If you want to see them, you will have to physically come here and take a look, there are over 40 pages and I ain't scanning them in (Wow spell check lets you use ain't). P.S. I beat ya Susan! :)
I am trying to finish up my 2009 album so I can move onto 2010 and not get to far behind in this hobby. I usually save the layouts I am struggling with for last, like this one. Christmas Card Photos. I love to scrapbook them but I run out of ideas. This year I tried something a little different. I hope you like it.
I hope to get another layout done tonight, but I really need to work on my Thank You cards..... so it might have to wait a little.