Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Scrapbooked!



Well technically I have been scrapbooking, I have been working on my Michigan vacation album. But it is 8x8 and really quick pages so I haven't been sharing them. If you want to see them, you will have to physically come here and take a look, there are over 40 pages and I ain't scanning them in (Wow spell check lets you use ain't). P.S. I beat ya Susan! :)

I am trying to finish up my 2009 album so I can move onto 2010 and not get to far behind in this hobby. I usually save the layouts I am struggling with for last, like this one. Christmas Card Photos. I love to scrapbook them but I run out of ideas. This year I tried something a little different. I hope you like it.

I hope to get another layout done tonight, but I really need to work on my Thank You cards..... so it might have to wait a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment