Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy buys busy!

I have been extremely busy with work. I have been working on lots and lots of estimates and therefore my blog has been neglected. So has my Scrapbooking. I started this layout two weeks ago and finally found time last night (after 24!) to finish it. Not my most favorite but it is a complete page and that makes me happy.

Not much else going on in our world. We did make it to the Lake this weekend and enjoyed the 70 degree temps. I love my family and friends but it was nice to just be "us" this past weekend. We spent lots of time outside... walking (or on an adventure, per Ashley), cleaning up leaves and just enjoying the spring like temps. All of my bulbs are starting to come up... I love Spring! Trinity was exhausted from the weekend, she spent almost all day Saturday outside, she even went for a swim or two!

This weekend is the annual Post-Rolla St. Pat's party at the Schmidt's in Columbia, MO. Don't forget to wear your green on Friday and drink a green beer for all those awesome Rolla engineers you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment