Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ashley and Aidan

The month of March is over and so is my one month to document Project Life style.  After tackling this project just one month a year I know why I can't commit to a whole year.  I love the concept but it does take time.  If the rainy weather passes I will take some photos of my spreads to share here.

But now I can scrapbook layouts again!  I used my Studio Calico Spencer's April kit and this sketch by Allison Davis.  Once I started this layout came together real fast, I love all the colors in this kit and layout!

1 comment:

  1. This layout is fantastic! I love how you altered it to fit a different size of layout and just one picture! Thank you so much for sharing! I must have missed your comment and layout before I did my recap post so I'll post it tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete