Thursday, June 20, 2013

4 wheeler

It's sketch week on Allison Davis blog and I played along again this month.  I used my March Studio Calico Neverland kit.  This is the second go, the first set of background papers I started with just wasn't making me happy so I switched up to these lighter colors.  Much happier.

Ashley got her pink 4 wheeler from Santa three years ago and she just keeps getting better and better with it.  Last year she mainly road it in Grandpa's hay fields just so she had lots of room to master the steering, throttle and breaks.  This year she follows David on the trails around our house.  I think she actually enjoys it, because she asks all the time to ride.  Go Ashley Go!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous!! I love those arrows and the combination of patterns and colors is so pretty! I'm so glad you played along and shared! :)

    ReplyDelete