Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Jamie

I was at my local scrapbook store this weekend for a super savers class and had to do some shopping.  I saw this great line Homemade with Love by Carta Bella and knew immediately what picture I wanted to use.  I love when that happens.  This layout pretty much did itself over the past two nights.

Jamie (my mother in law) loved loved loved to cook.  Some of my favorite memories of her revolve around food.  The kitchen was always the room to be in when Jamie was around.  She also got great joy out of cooking for others, I think it was her most favorite part.  She loved a party when all the guests would clean up all the food, she loved to have guest at her house so she could cook a big breakfast, she volunteered her time and kitchen for her church luncheons and so much more.  Basically she was always cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment