Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lake Air Show


A two pager using my August Studio Calico kit Sandlot!  I need to get 2013 in the books so that I can concentrate on all the mini albums that I have half complete.  I need a Saturday away to get some of my projects done!

After Labor Day the Lake really seems to slow down and the water starts to cool off so we are always looking for fun things to do with the kiddos.  I had picked up a postcard for an Air Show at the Camdenton Airport early in the summer and told Dave we needed to plan to go.  I am so glad we did.  It turned out to be really great and the crowds were not too bad.  They had lots of stunt planes, old military aircraft and even a turbine car that made lots of smoke.  They even raced a car and airplane, fun for everyone!  I am looking forward to the Lake Air Show this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment