Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Scrapbooking


Two layouts in one night!!! Well the snow layout had been on my desk for awhile and just needed gluing down.  On both layouts I finished off my Studio Calico August kit Sandlot.  My September kit is here and I'm ready to create with it!  James' 1st Birthday layout was inspired by this layout by Andrea.

Snow in May...it was crazy and it snowed multiple times that day.  It was a very wet snow and didn't stick around but it definitely snowed in May.  The girls had fun playing in it after dinner at the Club.  I think my favorite part of the picture of the cousins is Allison looking at everyone else. For a good year she never looked at the camera.  Allison so wants to be doing what everyone else is doing, so she is always looking and following everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment