Thursday, February 5, 2015

Wonderfall

Wow...it's been two whole months since I posted.  In my defense it included December, which is a survive month.  I did keep up with a December Daily this year but it is not complete, I still need to add embellishments.  It has bare bones right now, pictures and words...which is the most important part.  Then January got really busy with work and now here we are.  I sat down the other night and made a list of what needs to be done to complete 2013 so I can move on to 2014.  I hope to finish up 2013 this month so I don't get too far behind.  So I hope to have a few more shares here!


My last layout of my Napa trip!  I used my Studio Calico November kit Walden and this layout by Magdalena for inspiration.  My 2013 to do list will not beat me!  I have three Studio Calico kits calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment