Thursday, January 14, 2016

Nuts

The poor cat never really had a name, but he was most commonly know as Nuts....I bet you can guess why.  He was a stray that showed up one cold night two years ago.  We refused to feed him and he refused to leave.  So we fed him.  He was a pretty gentle cat for a stray; he would cuddle in your lap, tolerated being held by the girls and Nuts and Trinity got along well.  Around Thanksgiving of this year he started bringing around his girlfriend and two kittens which we again refused to feed.  So he got fed less if they were around and he disappeared.  I don't know if he found greener pastures or if something got him. So I decided he deserved his own page in memory.

I need to get back into a scrapbooking routine!  I don't want to get too far behind on our memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment