Monday, February 8, 2010

Bowling

Saturday night our little family of three went Bowling. It was Ashley's first time. David or I helped her the first few times but after that she was all about doing it herself. Most of the time she would cross the fowl line and the ball would roll sllllllooooowwwwwlllllyyy down the lane. She did great and I think she really really enjoyed it. She bowled a whopping 42, Dave and I both broke 100 which is pretty impressive since I can't even remember the last time we bowled. Dave won (if I didn't mention it I am sure he would criticize me for not).
I also squeezed in a little scrapbooking this weekend. The rest of the weekend was a little relaxed and of course Scott and Wendy's annual Superbowl party. I could talk about the game but lets get serious, most people only care about the commercials. I thought they were few and far between... anyone else feel this way? I did like the Bud Light and Doritos commercials, McD's with Larry Bird and the Snickers with Betty White. I thought all the Coke commercial were bad and the one with the old Chicago Bears... what was that advertising??? I need to find a website with all the commercials because I heard we (tax payers) paid $2.5mil for a Census commercial, NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment