Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Pre Photos

I have added a few photos lately and thought I would share.

One of the biggest erection I have ever sold (he he). This is Lindenwood University's Student Activity Center yesterday. It is always fun to visit a jobsite and see something you bid over a year ago in the air. Congrats to my shop for fabricating all those pieces, they did a great job.
Crane piece being lifted in the air. (The dorm in the background... I built that too!)
V-day flowers my hubby surprised me with (we agreed NOT to get each other anything).
My devil children. They looked possesed with the glowing eyes.
A Fun Friday with Ashley, we stopped by The Whittle Shortline Railroad store to let her play with all the trains.

Hope you enjoyed a little corner of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment