Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scrapbooking

It has been a long long time since I have scrapbooked. We have been spending every free weekend at the Lake and definitely no scrapbooking gets done there. But this weekend we stayed in town to hopefully welcome our new niece (who waited to appear until yesterday) and I got to crop at Archivers!
This one is not quite done, I thought I had some Disney paper at home I could add to spruce it up but I could not find any. So it might just have to stay this way.

This page is from a Studio Calico class we took at Creating Keepsakes Convention. My first time misting!

Another Studio Calico CKC class layout that went together in minutes.
Love this place and Ashley asks about going back all the time. It makes me sad to think I am scrapbooking a year behind (so let's not think about that).

Ahh the ladies partying New Years Weekend. I love all these girls to death and (BIG AND) I get to see them all again this weekend!!!! I can not wait! There might even be a return visit to Hollywood Dolly's!!!
One of many float trip layouts. I do so many it seems like I should be running out of ideas! This time only the guys made it onto to the layout, trying to change things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment