Sunday, November 7, 2010

Big Sister

Ashley has been an amazing big sister. She constantly wants to know where sister is and loves to give Allison hugs and kisses. I have not really seen any jealousy issues with Ashley. She will ask for cuddles from me occasionally but is always very helpfull with Allison. At first she struggled with remember her name but after a day or two she had it down. She was excited to go to school and hand out her "It's a girl" treat bags and tell all her friends about her new baby sister. She was even more excited when she got to push the stroller into school when I dropped her off last Thursday.

I still am speaking for Allison, just like when she was in my belly, Ashley is constantly wanting to know what Allison is saying. So cute to see her love her new little sister so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment