Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Halloween 2009

I have been on a mission... finish my 2009 layouts so I can start into 2010. But really I will probably try to start and finish Ashley's first year of preschool in her School Years Album. That will really only be two - two pagers so it should be a quick project.



This layout is based on a one page sketch by Allison Davis.
This layout is based on a two page sketch by Allison Davis. As you can see I am really loving Sketch Support.

Well this one is ugly... but it is done. It was made with a kit from Archivers that I got at a crop. I sure do miss those crops. The LSS store here does not offer weekly crops and I don't really have a local scrapper to go with anyway :(.

Sorry to bore you with Halloween photos in February.

I hope you all survived "Blizzard 2011", we faired just fine. We got 4-6" of a sleet snow mixture. No power outages to David's dismay. But we were ready for the predicted 20". Thanks to the media everyone pretty much freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment