Monday, April 4, 2011

Scrapbooking and stuff

It was so so nice this weekend, we spent so much time outdoors. Springfield broke the record high, it was 86 degrees. It was wonderful, but today it is freezing again. Ugh! We spent most of the weekend building Ashley's new wooden playset. Wow those things are a lot of work. It started out as four boxes but now we have a 4 story play set. So far Ashley loves it and was begging to go out tonight and swing, but it was too cold. Allison got her first chance to swing this weekend and she loved it. Just like her big sister, I can remember Ashley always in the swing when she was little. We also got to do a little kite flying. Maybe I should do a post with some pictures of this weekend later.

Now onto some scrapbooking...
A quick layout about Ashley best friend from the old babysitter. The BFF sticker came from a sheet I got in my free grab bag from Scrapbook Generation's grand re-opening this weekend.
Ashley loved loved loved (to say the least) the tractor pull and Dave's cousin Rodney brought home a trophy which made her even more excited. I scraplifted this from this months cover layout on scrapbooks etc. magazine.

Made from my Studio Calico March Kit Into the Woods. I used an Allison Davis Sketch for this one, I stretched a one page sketch to two pages.

A fun weekend ahead... CKC St. Louis, two whole days of scrapbooking and shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment