Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Catch of the Day

Don't look to close if you are squeamish.

Whew I finally sat down and finished a layout.  This one has been sitting on my desk for over a week.  I used my Studio Calico August July kit Valley High.  I am glad to move on from this kit, August looks much more promising!

David David David....Late one night (after the kids were in bed) David accidentally put a large fishing hook through his finger.  He was drunk enough that he just wanted to push it through by himself but we all convinced him to go to the ER and let them take care of it.  Funny thing is the doctor really didn't let the pain killer take affect before she pushed it through.  Then she had troubles clipping the end since it was such a heavy gauge.  Meanwhile I was sitting in the corner fanning myself trying not to pass out.  Let's not do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment