Don't look to close if you are squeamish.
David David David....Late one night (after the kids were in bed) David accidentally put a large fishing hook through his finger. He was drunk enough that he just wanted to push it through by himself but we all convinced him to go to the ER and let them take care of it. Funny thing is the doctor really didn't let the pain killer take affect before she pushed it through. Then she had troubles clipping the end since it was such a heavy gauge. Meanwhile I was sitting in the corner fanning myself trying not to pass out. Let's not do this again!