Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013 December Daily: Day 17


Bass Pro Santa is crazy!  I went to get a fast pass (a time to wait in line given out in 30 minute intervals) after I dropped the girls off at school and they were all gone. WHAT?????  This is serious business apparently.  I guess you have to be there at 6:30 AM when they open the doors.  Some nice couple was returning their 4:30 time slot and I grabbed it up with lots of thank yous! This was the only night we could go see Santa before Christmas so I was a happy camper.  We had to rush to get there before 5:00 when the pass expired.  Good news was that the fast pass line was empty so we stepped right up to the big man, but Allison was not happy.  I think if we could have waited a little we could have given her a pep talk and she could have observed others visiting with Santa.  Oh well.  They both got their requests in and Allison was happy to be held for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment