Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lake Flying


Yes yes it has been awhile.  I have no 2013 photos printed so I haven't been scrapbooking.  But I ordered 240 prints last night so we should be in scrapping mode soon!  To prove that I haven't been scrapping this is my Studio Calico DECEMBER kit Blue Note.  I need to use this kit up and my January kit before February arrives on my door step next week!

Ah boys and their toys.  David and his buddies love their RC planes.  The weather has been to windy and cold to fly them but they still talk about it all the time.  There might have been a small helicopter flying around in the basement this past weekend to help with the addiction.  So David bought floats for one of his planes so he could fly it at the lake and land it on the water.  He tried flying at our house but didn't have enough room in our cove, so we packed up and headed to Scott's where the cove is much bigger. He had lots of successful take-off and landings and only one water rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment