Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pumpkin Patch


So I might have spent enough money this weekend at my local scrapbook store to earn me a free Fall kit.  I love these kits they put together, it makes a layout go together so easy.  I started this one last night and glued everything down on my lunch break today!

Last year I finally found a local pumpkin patch that has activities for the kids beyond the patch and a corn maze.  St. Louis spoiled us with Eckerts, Rombachs and Thies Farms.  McKenna Family Farm does it right; slides, mazes, corn box, hay bales to climb, hayride.  The girls and I went early in October to check it out when David was in Kansas City for the NASCAR race.  We had so much fun that we headed back their with friends and family to celebrate Allison's 3rd birthday.  We hope to make it there again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment