Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trout Park

It's been really hard this month to make time for scrapbooking.  It seems like there is a million little things pulling me in multiple directions.  I needed to use my Studio Calico October kit The Underground before my November kit arrives.  So I made some time last night, this one is not complicated...hence the no time factor.  But it's another page in the books!

One weekend Dave's sister and her family were in town we headed to Mountain Springs Trout Park to let the girls do some fishing.  How lucky are we that this place is only 30 minutes away.  You just show up, they give you poles and bait and you start fishing.  You just buy what you catch.  The trout are fairly easy to catch, which I think makes it super fun for the girls. It was a beautiful day and the girls had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment