Thursday, December 10, 2009

December Daily 2009 - Day Nine

We got our first Christmas card in the mail today. I love it! Such a great tradition! Love photos too it is great seeing how families grow from year to year. Now I just need to get my act together and get a photo so I can get our cards in the mail.

Also getting lots and lots of boxes from the UPS man, he is hating me this year. I have bought a majority of my gifts online this year. It is soooo much easier to price compare and get exactly what I want without actually leaving my couch. You should try it!

Photo coming later (I am blogging at work shhh... and my camera is at home).

ETA: I just realized my photo had our address so I am withholding the photo, but you can imagine what a pile of mail looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment