Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scrapbooking

Saturday night my scrapbooking friends and I got together at Archivers for Scrapmania. I worked on finishing two projects that I just needed to add pictures too, a two page layout and my dreaded St. Pat's album. I will finish it some day it is just taking awhile!

This layout is from CKC St Louis Basic Grey Class from last April. My goal is to try to use up what I got last year before this years CKC.... I am getting close.

I also did this layout last night based on the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch with my January kit.

The rest of the weekend was pretty normal, just ran some errands, ate some good food (I made the Pioneer Woman's spinach salad), took Ashley to her first movie The Princess and the Frog, and visited with my parents.

It is supposed to snow again... wait maybe not... well we just need to "watch" this low pressure system. Meteorologists have the easist job, they can just guess and leave it to us to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment