Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The New House

We are here and doing good. I had lots of help last Saturday with unpacking boxes. We got our bedroom, Ashley's bedroom and the kitchen all unpacked. Then on Sunday I worked on my office. We can eat, sleep and work so the rest can stay in boxes! I have not unpacked anything since Sunday, my pain in the butt problem showed up this weekend (thank you third trimester) and I am on strike. The claw foot tub is getting lots of use. It is so nice to run a warm bath at the end of the day and relax.

Things that suck about a bigger house (so far)
  • The stairs... oh the stairs. Being pregnant probably does not help this.
  • Putting away laundry sucks, so much more space to cover (plus stairs)
Benefits
  • I can do laundry after Ashley has gone to bed
Not much but I am sure I will add to them later. I haven't even begun to think about cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment