Monday, August 9, 2010

Pregnancy update

Today I am at the doctors office for a three hour Glucose test. What better time to update the ol blog. Keep your fingers crossed that I pass and don't have gestational diabetes.

I am am twenty eight weeks and am feeling full. My belly just seems so tight, it is all out front. I kinda wish it was going out to the sides to just make a little more room in there, but I am sure that is to come.

Heartburn has definitely set in, ugh it might be the worst part. You really can't enjoy a meal unless I've had my Zantac 75. The "pain in the butt problem" is there too, but nothing major yet and it's not painfull yet. TMI... I know :)

Ashley is sooo cute, she always want to know what the baby is saying. She will push on my belly and ask, so I am channeling my inner child and coming up with lots of tidbits from the inside. She also bugs Dave daily to tell her if it is a boy or girl. She promises she can keep the secret. So far he hasn't told anyone. Ashley has names all picked out; Hannah for a girl (she doesn't get that it is our new nieces name) and always something weird for a boy (cookey, mankey, keeky) because she really really really wants it to be a girl.

Dave and I haven't even started to bounce names back and forth. We still have time right?

Overall ready for it to be done, and I know I still have a ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment