Thursday, September 30, 2010

35 1/2 weeks

The countdown has begun... I'm not sure when the end will be but I want it sooner than later. The miserable stage has begun. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and he is bringing the induction calendar to next weeks appointment. I should have about 3 1/2 weeks to go!

The nursery is getting there. We went to put the crib together and could not find the hardware. I am sure it is in a box somewhere in the basement but the $11.00 they wanted to send me a new bag was better than searching for it! I have cleaned all the stuff (swing, car seat, bouncy seat, burp rags, blankets) and bedding now all I need to do is find the right plastic container and clean some clothes. I've bought some diapers and wipes so I think we are almost there. There are a couple of things I need to pick up this weekend but other than that I am ready!

Dave and I discussed names for about 10 minutes on the drive to St. Louis last weekend and got no where. I have a short list, he had one name (it was a boy name, is that a hint???). Since he can't come up with anything I have claimed all naming rights, but I have a feeling that won't fly. He wants a book of names... another thing that is in a box in the basement. I guess we need to kick it into high gear and get thinking (we did the same thing with Ashley though).

Dave is packing on the weight while I seem to be losing it (I have lost one pound on my last two visits). I have a huge appetite but when it is time to eat I fill up so fast, there just isn't any room. So Dave feels the need to finish my meals for me. I don't seem to be having any cravings... I do love a glass of cold milk though.

Any day now would be fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment