Thursday, June 30, 2011

On a Roll

It seems like once you do one layout... it makes you want to do even more. I used my May Lawn Party kit from Studio Calico. Inspiration came from Waleska Neris' Happy Shakes layout (I don't see where she has it in her gallery to link).

As most of you know I did not find out the sex when I was pregnant with Allison. David did but not me. He did great keeping it a secret the whole pregnancy and never told anyone, except for Ashley the night before. But my response to the "What are you having?" question was always "A baby" and sometime I'd throw in "I hope a healthy baby". It drove people crazy that I didn't want to find out. I look it as one of God's best secrets, why ruin it for yourself. Also it gave me a good reason to push!

Just a quick layout to document the wedding gift from Dave's great uncle. I used my June Paper Moon kit.

Next up an Allison update... my baby is 8 months old [sob sob].

No comments:

Post a Comment