Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Scrapbooking


Time time time... I need more of it. It seems like forever since I have scrapbooked. But I was determined last night while watching Deadliest Catch that I was going to get one page done. I was only up until 10:30 not too bad since I started at 9:45.

I used a sketch Thursday from Elle's Studio for inspiration. I also used my June Paper Moon kit from Studio Calico. I needed to dive into this kit before I get my July kit.

Ashley was so so proud at Chris' graduation. She sat thru the whole ceremony and even embarrassed Chris after he walked across the stage. It was quiet as he was returning to his seat and all you could hear was her cute little voice saying Uncle Chris to get his attention. Lots of laughter from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment