Monday, July 18, 2011

Adventure



For some reason I just love this layout. I used this layout from Lisa Truesdell as my inspiration. I used my July Mind the Gap Studio Calico kit. I'm glad I dug into this kit...I pushed it around a lot before I started using it. I think it is the colors that don't scream any particular theme to me. Oh well another for the books.

As much as I loved the first layouts, I hate this one. Again I used my July Mind the Gap Studio Calico kit. I also used an Allison Davis Sketch. I think this kit it kinda blah to me so therefore I think this layout is kinda blah. But it is another for the books and that is what counts.

Believe it or not I did these layouts last week, just now getting to blogging them. We have been pretty busy around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment