Thursday, January 12, 2017

Back in the Saddle - Scrapboooking

It has been awhile....I have been working on some projects, like Ashley's 4th grade school album.  But I need to finish up 2015 so I can get 2016 pictures printed and start working on those.  I also need to finish up Allison's Pre K school album before she moves out of Kindergarten!  So without further ado here is what I have cranked out this week.
 A favorite summer treat.  David loves this stuff and will search out their trucks to get a cone.

Nuts is no longer, it was good while it lasted.  He definitely kept the mice under control.  There was even talk of getting another outdoor farm cat this spring to help control the population.
 Crazy kiddo!

This lady is really starting to age so I wanted to get some photos of her scraped.  Trinity can't fetch sticks in the lake anymore, jump up on our bed or climb the stairs to get to Allison's tent.  I am glad I captured all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment