Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Even more layouts


 I have had these photos along with this recipe in my to do pile for a long time.  I finally had some papers that worked with them!  David is carrying on his grandfathers tradition of pancakes and gets multiple requests for them all year long.
 Remember Archivers?  This is a free kit I got for attending a crop.  I am pulling out my old stash and busting it.  It think it turned out great!

 Another Scrapbook Generation kit with some Allison and Mom photos.  I love that kiddo.
Allison's bestie from when she was a baby until she left Goddard at 4.  Mia and Allison took a gymnastics class last school year so that they could continue to see each other.  We tried to get them in dance together this year but our schedules just couldn't match up.  Allison still gets to see Mia at church and I think they will be friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment