Wednesday, January 18, 2017

More layouts

I have been busy cranking out more layouts.  I am really trying to keep these simple and use up some product I have laying around.  Must finish 2015 so I can move on to more exciting things!
Canning green beans is a full day job.  All the picking, cleaning, snapping, packing and pressure cooking takes time but we love the reward of enjoying those garden green beans all year long!

This kit was from when I started scrapbooking in 2003, so glad that I finally used it!  My finished layout looks nothing like the kit but I used all the paper and embellishments so I consider that an accomplishment.  Supplies used!

A free layout kit (who am I kidding I had to spend $25 to get it for free) from Scrapbook Generation made this layout so quick to pull together.

No comments:

Post a Comment